Wednesday 25 March 2015

Daddy please come home

Today it's my dad's birthday and i don't know where he is. He left home a month ago and left all his stuff behind, even his cellphone. I just hope he has an amazing day and that where ever he is, he knows that we love him very much. I miss it when he laughs, and share jokes with me, I miss it when he plays with my son, how he always understands and his warm huggs. I'm scared he might never come back and that i might end up being angry at him for leaving us like that, i think it was pretty selfish. Or I wonder what if we wronged him? Or what if there is some one else? What if he is not doing this of his own accord? How can I help him? Maybe he is sick or he just doesn't love us anymore, or perhaps the devil is using this to destroy our family. Buut, I pass it all to God because He knows whats going on and He is on our side, fighting for us. and because my God loves us, this too shall pass and I know He will use it for the better because we love him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY, YOUR THE BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment