Monday 30 March 2015

Something has got to give

 


Our weaknesses should never be the reason we back down
   On one Sunday I was walking to church with my son in my arms. The walk took plus minus 25 minutes and along the way I was praying to God for a lift, it was hot and my baby was heavy, I was tired!

 Answering my prayers, God sent some one to give us a lift and guess what? I didn't take it! I was like, no thanks. Now this got me thinking, how many times we ask God for things but when He actually gives them to us, we are like no thanks.


We fear taking on new paths, we get comfortable with our current situations, we feel we not ready all of a sudden or we just not willing to put in some effort or make certain sacrifices. It's pretty sad huh? And quiet stupid if you look at it in the way of my Sunday story. But does this label us as people who don't know what they want? Because some look at us like that when we actually want to get to the other side but are afraid to cross the bridge or jump! Sweety how else are you gonna get there?

Truth is everything in this life has a principle, and only those principles get you there, just like how only Jesus is the way to the father "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except trough me" - John 14:6 So next time we ask for something, make sure you prepared to do what it takes to get it. Love and passion always help, because when you really have a passion for something and love it whole heartedly then you will break through the toughest wall, just to get it.

Jesus died on the cross to pursue us, remember? Well with that being said.

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment